Dragos Margineantu - Research
Artificial intelligence (click here
for a description of my current research):
· Machine learning for decision making - reinforcement learning and ML for planning and scheduling.
· Embedded machine learning - machine learning algorithms embedded into complex systems with humans and other automated components.
· Inverse reinforcement learning.
· Ensemble learning, cost-sensitive learning, active learning.
· Machine learning for computer vision and for large scale streaming sensor data.
· Statistical evaluation and validation of decision systems.
· Knowledge-based learning; integrating domain
knowledge into learning algorithms.
Game theoretic decision making and intelligent systems capable of scalable game theoretic decisions.
Geometry (synthetic geometry) and reasoning for geometry problems.
Dragos Margineantu, September 2016.